Four Reasons You Need to Hold Annual Corporate Events

Your staff is the lifeblood of your company. Without them, you will never hit those company milestones. This is why workplace morale is so important. So, this is precisely why we recommend holding a corporate event annually, if not more frequently. Here are a few other reasons for hosting such company gatherings.

1. Improve Employee Engagement

According to a Gallup poll, only 13% of employed workers are deeply engaged at work. This means the other 87% are just going through the motions for a paycheck. When you host an event for your crew, you make them feel appreciated. In turn, they will show up to the office motivated to fulfill company goals.

2. Connect Staff with Leaders

In an office culture, a gap often exists between the higher-ups and the lower-level staff. A corporate event provides an informal space to close that gap. At the event, the superior and subordinate paradigm is less obvious. This provides a chance for everyone to get to know each other, regardless of seniority or department.

3. Hand Out Awards

Use the event to acknowledge individual employee or department achievement. This is the perfect time to announce the employee of the year, or to make other recognitions. Hand out trophies and customized plaques as a show of appreciation. Organize a toast to honor the top performers.

4. Reduce Turnovers

Employees often cite negative relationship with management as the prime reason for quitting. Turnovers are financially costly for companies. Company events boost relations between employee and top-level management. The morale boost keeps your highly skilled staff from jumping ship.

We Provide the Ideal Corporate Event Venue

Looking for a venue? Host your next event at Landing at Shilshole Bay. Our venue provides a scenic view at competitive pricing. The upscale vibe will make employees feel valued. Corporate events go a long way toward increasing workplace productivity.

Corporate Event Space Rental

Serving Puget Sound businesses and more